Senarai LAGU RAYA Terbaru + POPULAR 2024



                                                            Butterfly

                                                            Butterfly lyrics - Jason Mraz

                                                            I'm taking a moment just imaginin' that I'm dancin' with you
                                                            I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes
                                                            You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you
                                                            And you have your own engaging style
                                                            And you've got the knack to vivify
                                                            And you make my slacks a little tight, you may unfasten them if you like
                                                            That's if you crash and spend the night

                                                            But you don't fold, you don't fade
                                                            You've got everything you need, especially me
                                                            Sister you've got it all
                                                            You make the call to make my day
                                                            In your message say my name
                                                            Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all

                                                            Curl your upper lip up and let me look around
                                                            Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down
                                                            And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch
                                                            Because they're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your

                                                            Butterfly
                                                            Well you float on by
                                                            Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight
                                                            Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine
                                                            And let's mood the lights and finally make it right
                                                            But you don't fold, you don't fade, you've got everything you need
                                                            Especially me
                                                            Sister you've got it all

                                                            You make the call to make my day
                                                            In you message say my name
                                                            Your talk is all the talk sister you've got it all
                                                            You've got it all, you've got it all, you've got it all [2x]

                                                            You've got it all, you've got it all

                                                            Doll I need to see you pull your knee socks up
                                                            Let me feel you up side, down slide, in slide, out slide, over here
                                                            Climb in my mouth now child

                                                            Butterfly, well you landed on my mind
                                                            Dammit you landed on my ear and then you crawled inside
                                                            Now I see you perfectly behind closed eyes
                                                            I wanna fly with you and I don't wanna lie to you
                                                            Cause I, cause I can't recall a better days
                                                            I'm coming to shine on the occasion

                                                            You're an open minded lady
                                                            You've got it all
                                                            And I never forget a face
                                                            If I'm making my own
                                                            I have my days
                                                            Let's face the fact here, it's you that's got it all

                                                            You know that fortune favors the brave
                                                            Well let me get paid while I make you breakfast
                                                            The rest is up to you, you make the call

                                                            You make the call to make my day
                                                            In your message say my name
                                                            Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all

                                                            Cause I can't recall a better day
                                                            I'm coming to shine on the occasion
                                                            You're a sophisticated lady, oh you've got it all

                                                            You've got it all, you've got it all, you've got it all [3x]
                                                            You've got it all, you've got it all:.

                                                            Butterfly, baby, well you've got it all

                                                            No comments:

                                                            Post a Comment

                                                            Komen di sini

                                                            Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







                                                            Arkib